September 09, 2017

Symposium Day 7 - Bonus Sketching!

After a morning meeting of the Urban Sketchers Advisory Board, I had hours and hours to sketch before my flight! What a treat!


I sketched the Art Institute as though it was a completely flat box.


I got to use some gouache! This is my favorite sketch from the trip.






I love the differences in my sketch and Orling's - I described them as quiet (mine), and expressive (hers), much like our different personalities.



Then it was time to go and all of a sudden it was just me after spending six days with 500 people!


I sketched on the airplane until my last Pigma Graphic ran out of ink!


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...