January 31, 2017

Travel Tuesday - Tallahassee

A couple of weeks ago I went to Tallahassee to visit some of my favorite people, my high school BFF Robin and her family.

First, obligatory airplane sketches...


Multi-pen FTW!



Then, obligatory on-vacation coffee cup sketch!


Florida pines


We often wound up here at Robin and Peter's kitchen table, looking out the window at all of the pines as we talked, or watching their daughter Zeta and her friends play on the trampoline. Their other kids - Henry, Abby, Marley and Sam - would sit and visit or wander through or join us for a meal. That's a lot of kids, but it was really peaceful. That house is full of love.



No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...