April 13, 2016

Collection: Sketches from Thanksgiving

I'm missing my family today (and most days). Here is everything I sketched the last time we were all together...

We drove all the way to Daphne after work the Tuesday before Thankgiving.

 We stayed in a condo on the beach.

The ultimate Gulf Coast sketchbook page: beach and Whataburger.

"Do you like ladies with makeup?" My two youngest nieces interviewed my brother John about his taste in ladies.

 The top sketch is my sister's beautiful backyard.



My favorite part was going to the National Seashore, a protected area right near my sister's house.

And eating.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...