August 28, 2015

Gray Ink, Doughnuts, and Bookclub

I just got a new fountain pen - a Kaweko Sport - and it's gray and I filled it with gray ink. It's very light - click on the image to see it better.

I also just recently discovered the difference between gray and grey. G-R-A-Y is the more common spelling in America, and I remember that because it has an A for America. I learned mnemonic devices from my Mom.

That night was bookclub! My favorite! We ate at Blue Nile, a new Ethiopian restaurant. It was really good at the restaurant, but I got Toby some takeout and it was a very small amount for the money. Oh well.

We read The Magician's Assistant by Ann Patchett. As you can see, most of us really enjoyed it - a 3 is "would recommend to a friend."

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...