March 12, 2014

Studio Night Last Night: Slides!

I show my age when I refer to images of my artwork as "slides," but you know what I mean.

Before I began Studio Night proper, I went to David Nester's house to pick up some paintings he photographed for me. He does an amazing job photographing artwork! I could never get the subtleties of the paint and colors like he does.

This one is:
La Oveja de Robledillo
2013, oil on paper, 30" x 22"


La Presa
2013, oil on paper, 30" x 22"

These are both from my ongoing series Learning to Say I Love You in Spanish. I showed six of these at the Botanic Gardens in December.



These two are from my series Small London, which I also showed in December.

This one is:
Westminster Abbey
2013, oil on canvas, 12" x 12"


UK Border
2013, oil on canvas, 12" x 12"


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...