November 26, 2013

I'm Back from Several Trips

First, Austin. We went for a weekend to attend Cooper and Shannon's wedding. We drove halfway, to Texarkana, to break up the drive.




On the drive from Texarkana to Austin, LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND! We sped off the interstate even though we weren't hungry yet and ate some glorious glorious In-N-Out burgers.


I enjoyed watching all the birds and the shadows on this church across the street from our hotel. I forgot to draw the birds because I had to draw this super fast as the shadows started to disappear. The sun was going down fast.


That night we went to a restaurant called Shady Grove with Toby's mom and brother, his two aunts and his two cousins. We had a great time just laughing and laughing.


On Friday we hung our in our hotel room a lot. It was really relaxing.



After lunch I wandered around and went to the capitol.


Saturday was the wedding. I got to sketch while we waited for the wedding to start, the whole time wishing I had more than just a pen with me.

The wedding and reception were lovely, and we're happy to have Shannon in the family!


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...