July 04, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!

A couple of weeks ago my family celebrated ourselves with a big reunion in Sapphire Valley, NC. What a beautiful place, and a beautiful family.

I started the day with the quickest of sketches from the hotel room in Nashville, then drove my Mom to North Carolina.


Our dinners were held at a resort that has a bunny slope in the winter. All the kids had a big time running up and down the hill.


All the adults had a big time playing poker after dinner. There was also a big gave of Left Right Center going on. As usual, I enjoyed sitting back and watching. And sketching.

(click images for more details)

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...