April 26, 2012

Teaching a Painting Class

For the past six weeks I've been teaching a painting class at Flicker Street Studio on Tuesday nights, which is normally my Studio Night. Not much of my time was taken up by the class outside of Tuesday nights, as it didn't require too much preparation, but it did tend to take up space in my head, making it kind of hard to work on other projects during the six-week period. This is part of the reason you haven't seen me around here lately.  


It was worth the absence, though! It was incredibly rewarding work, and the students were fantastic. Here are some of the paintings my awesome students made...






No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...