March 20, 2012

Cruise/New Orleans/Mardi Gras Sketchbook - New Orleans!

Monday morning the boat docked at New Orleans, and we all piled into the car, deposited our bags at the hotel and walked to the French Quarter. It was sad to leave the boat, but it was nice to be on solid ground again.

The first order of business was beignets and cafe au lait. Next, wandering around. After that we went to Pierre Maspero's for a drink and decided to stay for lunch.

I saved my little silverware holder and pasted it in my sketchbook so that I would never again forget the name of this restaurant. When we were wandering around I kept suggesting we try to find "the restaurant with the M."


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...