August 25, 2011

Oops No Posting - Oh Well, Come See My Show!

I haven't posted in almost a week! Oops! I even have three more Vancouver sketches I didn't post. The reason? I have been staring at this every night and all weekend for weeks.



















Except there have been a variety of paintings spending time in that blank spot, as I've been finishing them up for my show at Flicker Street Studio in two weeks.

I'm so excited about this show and I hope you'll come see it. Here's a sneak peek at one of the paintings.













Hope you'll join us!
Go Change
Flicker Street Studio
74 Flicker Street, Memphis TN
Friday, September 9
6-9 PM

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...