September 04, 2010

Memphis Urban Sketchers at Memphis Farmers Market

Here's my sketch - I only did one and a half because I spent a lot of time socializing.






















Kate, Sujata and Lindsay
















Carl in the foreground and my nephews and niece in the distance






















Looking at Lindsay's sketch - my camera phone cut off part of the picture - sorry!






















Sujata's sketch and gear
















Chandler's sketch - love the guy in the stripes!






















JP working hard






















Calvin did a great job






















Somerset's sketch



















These were done at the Memphis Farmers Market.

Next one is October 2, 11am at the National Ornamental Metal Museum during Repair Days - come on down!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...