August 10, 2010

Urban Sketchers Symposium Day 3

Urban Nature with Matt Brehm

What a lovely day this was. Started out a little exhausted, so Matt suggested I make small, quick sketches to loosen up:






















Once I was warmed up I tackled a larger section of the park:






















We moved to a different park, and I made a quick sketch to determine what I would work on next:

















Again, after working in pencil had to mix it up and make a painting















Spent this whole session with Gail, owner of Art Media in Portland, just chatting away. It was quite cool that morning and we had a nice cup of coffee and snack while working in this park.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...