August 14, 2010

Sketching at the Farmers Market

At 10am it was already about a thousand degrees outside, and therefore I should have put more thought into planning out my sketches. Instead of more involved sketches, it would have been a better idea to do a series of very quick sketches. I was a little ambitious, thinking my sheer will to sketch would make me less hot. I have never sweat so much sitting still.
@ Memphis Farmers Market











































I wish I'd had a chance to put color in this one - so much color.





















4 comments:

hfm said...

Love your blog

Memphis Urban Sketchers said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

is that last sketch the Greenes?
I love their music!

jess :)

Memphis Urban Sketchers said...

I think so, Jess. They were great!

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...